Monday, September 7, 2009

Ran my second 5k this AM...

My wife and I got to the race this AM and I was shocked at how many runners were there. So I got checked in and done a short warm up. I lined up toward the back, I have a motto..."I'd rather pass than be passed"...so I start in the back. LOL! I had a self goal of finishing in under 30:00 minutes...I know not very fast but hard for me. So the race begin and as I always do I ran the first mile way too fast for myself, then at about 1.75 miles I was sucking air...LOL! I did have to take a few short walk breaks but I finished. I came it at 29:05 (unofficial)! I made my goal! This is were I pat myself on the back...LOL!

Ok that is my 5k update.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Not only met your goal, but I'd call bettering it by close to minute obliterating it! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete