Sunday, September 27, 2009

My longest yet...

I get up this AM and stuck my head out contemplating whether to run or not. You know I had all the good excuse...it is real foggy (which I knew it would not be in town) and it was a cool 50 degrees (not cold for most but remember I'm a southern boy transplanted in Ill.) but I decided to go give it a try and just see how I do. Well I get out there and I am feeling great so I turn down a road I never go to add more to my run. When I finally turn back toward the Jeep the good feeling feels like it's coming up out of my stomach. But...I keep pushing and when I got back to my Jeep I had ran my longest yet...3.63 miles. I know it may not be a lot for you marathoners but it is a milestone for me!

Have a awesome blessed day!

Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment